Latest viewing figures show Youtube is growing year on year, and while this would appear to be the best place for your video advertising, knowing who your audience is and how to focus directly to them means you have more chance of being heard and seen in the crowd.
Current viewing figures show Youtube is increasing year on year with over 35 hours of video uploaded every second.
Video advertising providers need to make their clients aware that creating video content is the first stage in a marketing plan for successfully promoting your business, products and services.
- YouTube has over a billion users–almost a third of all people on the Internet–and every day, people watch hundreds of millions of hours of YouTube videos and generate billions of views.
- YouTube overall, and even YouTube on mobile alone, reaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year-olds than any cable network in the U.S.
- Growth in watch time on YouTube has accelerated and is up at least 50% year on year for three years straight.
- The number of people watching YouTube each day has increased by 40% y/y since March 2014.
- The number of users coming to YouTube who start at the YouTube homepage, similar to the way they might turn on their TV, has increased by more than 3x y/y.
- 80% of YouTube’s views are from outside of the U.S.
- YouTube has launched local versions in more than 88 countries.
- You can navigate YouTube in a total of 76 different languages (covering 95% of the Internet population).
- Once users are on YouTube, they are spending more time per session watching videos. On mobile, the average viewing session is now more than 40 minutes, that’s an increase of more than 50% y/y.
- The number of hours people spent watching videos on mobile has increased by 100% y/y.
- More than half of YouTube views come from mobile devices.
- Partner revenue has increased by 50% y/y – and we’ve seen this level of partner revenue growth for three years running.
- The number of channels earning six figures each year on YouTube has increased by 50% y/y.
- All of the top 100 global brands have run TrueView ads over the past year, and 95% of TrueView advertisers have run campaigns across screens. We’re also seeing strong growth in the number of new advertisers adopting TrueView, as the number of advertisers using TrueView grew by 45% in 2014.
FireBoxRazor are a Leeds based Motion Graphics and Video Advertising provider working with a variety of clients and sectors. For further information on how FireBoxRazor can help you promote your business, services and products with Video Advertising get in touch via our website www.fireboxrazor.video or drop us an email – email@example.com